Red Cross First Aid & CPR Instructor Recertification
$100.00 – $200.00
In order to recertify your First Aid &/CPR Instructor Certification must be meet the following four criteria:
- You are a current non expired Red Cross First Aid & CPR Instructor (CPRI or FAI)
- That the chosen course date is before your current certification expiry date (if you are expired email us at email@example.com for assistance)
- You have taught a minimum of 3 Red Cross First Aid &/or CPR courses since your last recertification (of which must be of the highest level you wish to recertify to CPR/AED Level C or Standard First Aid & CPR/AED Level C).
- That you completed the Red Cross program update which was released in March 2017.
There are 2 steps to recertify your First Aid & CPR Instructor Certification:
- Attend the HUB Instructor Recertification Training (4 hours)
- Attend the Discipline Specific Instructor Recertification for FAI (4 hours)
These steps can be completed either virtually or in the classroom. Courses are often offered on the same day, but you can take the courses separately. Only requirementis the HUB is done before the Discipline Specific component.
Select a date & delivery method below: