Course Cancellation Policy:
- If you do not show up your course (you are a NO SHOW), without notice before the start of the course (i.e., 9am) no refund will be provided (this includes if you are feeling unwell due to COVID and do not give us notice before the start time for your class).
- Rescheduling will not be accommodated if you have not provided notice before the course start time.
- Refunds are not provided if you have missed or rescheduled from your original course/booked date.
- If you are unable to attend your prearranged chosen course or course date, we will gladly switch you 1 time free of charge to another course at a date and time that is convenient for you. This request must be made at least 24 hours before the start of your course date and time. Should you need to switch additional times, or your request is made within 24 hours of the start of the course a $20 administration fee will be charged. Once the course has started, if you have not provided notice that you were not attending, no rescheduling will be permitted. Again, once you switch from your original course date, no refunds will be provided.
- If you have not yet paid for the course (i.e. we are invoicing your company), or it was discussed that you will pay by cash or debit the day of the course, and you do not show, you or your company will be invoiced for the cost of the course, at the agreed upon rate at registration.
- Should you need to cancel your registration, the following will apply:
- A refund will be issued if your request to withdraw from a course is made 3 or more business days prior to the start of the course (i.e. Tuesday for a Saturday course, Thursday for a Wednesday Course).
- A refund equal to 50% of the course fee will be issued if a request to withdraw from a course is made less than 3 business days prior to the start of the course. Again, this does not apply if you have already rescheduled or did not attend your original course date.
- No refunds will be issued for those wishing to withdraw once the course has started. Rescheduling is also not permitted once the course has started.
- If materials have been obtained in advance of the course, all materials must be returned in re-saleable condition before the refund is issued.
- Should there be quarantine restrictions implemented by the government, no refunds will be issued, and your course fee will be held until we can return to the classroom.
- If Durham First Aid Inc. needs to cancel a course for unforeseen circumstances (i.e., insufficient numbers to run the course), we will:
- Attempt to transfer the participant into an alternate course date, at no additional cost to the participant.
- Issue a full refund if no alternate course date is available that fits the participant’s schedule.
*For phone registrations – should you not agree with our cancellation policy, please email us within 24 hours of this email being sent, to cancel your place in our course.
Product Purchase Cancellation Policy:
A Full Refund Will be provided if the product has not yet been picked up.
No refund will be provided once the product has been picked up and or shipped to the purchaser.
Shipping of the product is at the expense of the purchaser.